The lovely Karen Jo from Sincerely Karen Jo nominated me for the Mystery Blogger award! Thank you so much, it means the world to me!
I love the blog community and met so much nice people since I started blogging. I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of being a blogger and a member of this wonderful community. I met a lot of good friends and my bestie through the book/blog community, so I’ll be forever grateful for that alone. But I really love to interact with readers and fellow bloggers and be social together.
So yeah, huge thanks to Karen Jo for nominating me and I loved writing this award article and nominate some blogs myself!
The Creator of this Award is Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I’m a huge animal lover and have a special love for Dogs, Horses and Killer-whales.
- I’m 28 years old, but often still feel like 17 years old, lol. I love walking around in Disney clothes or other fandom clothes and I can go all-out fangirl on you in 0.1 seconds if the need ever arises, lol. I love fangirling about books, movies, fandoms and use every excuse to do this hihi.
- I’m addicted to collecting: bookmarks, BOOKS -duhh-, mugs, notebooks and got a new addiction since a couple of months: Bullet Journal! So collecting stationary stuff has made the addiction list as well recently haha. Washi tape, pens, stickers, etc.
MY BEST POSTS:
I decided to post the best three English articles I’ve posted since the blog went from Dutch to English. The three most visited articles are:
- MONTHLY RELEASES| September 2017
- UNBOXING| Owlcrate June 2017
- CONFESSIONS| I wrote in a book and I’m not sorry about it, oops?
KAREN JO’S QUESTIONS:
- What’s your favorite place to read?
Curled up on the couch next to the window in the front of the house. But I really love to go outside as well and sit somewhere in a meadow, while Milan is playing soccer in the background.
- If you could read one book over and over, what would it be?
omg nooow this question is TOO hard to answer haha. It depends on my mood, if I’m in the mood for fantasy or contemporary romance for example. And since I love re-reading and do it a lot – especially with favorites – there are sooo many book(series) I’ll never get enough of and could read over and over again. Some examples:
– the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
– Flight & Glory series by Rebecca Yarros
– ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker
– Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
– ACOTAR trilogy by Sarah J. Maas
– Daughter of Smoke and bone by Laini Taylor
- Have you ever DNF’ed a book?
Yep. For me, there are two sorts of DNF’ing.. Because often it’s not because I don’t like the book that I put it aside, but because I’m just not in the right mood for that particular book, you know? so I end up finishing it another time. Those books can take me a long time to finish though..
But there have been a couple of books that I just couldn’t loose myself in and I DNF’ed them with the intention of never finishing it. I’ve got soooo many books on my shelves that are still unread and there are so many more on my to read and wishlists, so I think it’s unfair to those books and myself to PUSH myself through a book that just doesn’t do ‘anything’ to my except annoy or other negative feelings.. So I think it’s best to just put it aside and focus on something new then.
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Ohhh that’s a tough one haha. There are so many gifts I’d love to have, like telekinetic gifts for example. But I’d love to read other people’s minds as well – just for a day or so because otherwise I’d go bananas I think if I’d have to listen to everyone’s thoughts long term. I’d love to have elemental magic powers, like water or fire and being able to use that like I see fit hehe.
But a gift that would truly fit ME would be a healing gift, of any sorts I guess; of the mind and of the body. I feel terrible knowing people around me are hurting, for whatever reason and there’s often nothing I can do about it. I’d love to be able to help people, to ease their pain in whatever form they’re experiencing it.
- Your favorite movies?
O god, another one of those questions I just can’t answer with only 1 ‘thing’ haha. A current favorite is Wonder Woman, which ended up on my all-time favorite lists. And on that all-time favorite list are so much more movies to find, like;
– everything MARVEL
– the Batman movies with Christian Bale
– Man of Steel
– the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise
– Black Beauty
– everything DISNEY
- the book Dutchesses
- Kwante in Wonderland
- a Dance with Books
- What Do Reads
- het Leven van een Boekenworm
- the Spine breakers
- Mystery date with a Book
- Books & other Pursuits
- Darque dreamer Reads
- YA & wine
- Jo’s book blog
- Readers in Wonderland
- Liz’s book bucketlist
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- What do you love most about (book)blogging?
- When you aren’t reading/ blogging, what hobbies and activities take up your time?
- What is your favorite book to movie conversion? Why?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- How do you organize your bookshelves?
I’m looking forward to the award article of the nominees.
Hope you have fun answering the questions!